Fast construction time, low cost, easy maintenance and further expansion in the future … are the outstanding advantages of pre-engineered steel buildings. This is also a new construction trend that has been well received by many businesses. So you know what is prefabricated steel?
What is a pre-engineered steel building?
Pre-engineered steel buildings (or prefabricated houses) are those built with a steel frame and installed according to technical architectural drawings. A complete pre-engineered steel building is created through 3 phases:
-One is, design.
-Two is, processing components.
-Three is, reinstalling works.
The entire structure of prefabricated steel buildings is manufactured so that the erection in the school takes place very quickly. Projects often using this type of house can be mentioned as: warehouse, factory, supermarket, display house, high-rise building, commercial building …
Basic parameters help determine the description of prefabricated steel buildings
- Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings – Building Width: The width of the building depends on the requirements. No limit on the width of the house. Building width is calculated from the outer edge of the wall to the outer edge of the wall.
- Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings – Building length: The length of the building depends on the requirements. No restrictions on home length. The length of a house is calculated from the outer edge of the wall to the outer edge of the wall.
- Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings – Building height: The height of the building depends on the requirements. The height of a building is calculated from the foot of the pole to the edge of the roof (between the roof and the wall).
- Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings – Roof slope: Roof slope affects the drainage of rainwater on the roof. Typically, the slope of the roof is taken i = 15%
- Pre-engineered Steel Buildings – Column steps: Columns step is the distance between the columns vertically. The column pitch is determined based on the length of the house and its intended use.
- Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings – Load: Calculated load acting on the construction works includes the following types of load: self weight, roof load, wind load, crane load, floor load, manual load use …
The economics of pre-engineered steel buildings
- Pre-engineered Steel Buildings – Helping investors save auxiliary materials.
- Pre-engineered steel buildings have a lighter weight than other materials, which will help reduce the load on construction.
- Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings – Quick, simple installation that challenges all weather conditions.
- Make the most of the space of the factory, easy to scale when needed.
- Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings – Save time and money for businesses.
- Pre-engineered Steel Buildings – Highly uniform in construction.